H22 : Interfaces - How to create trace data from my embedded application
There are a lot of possibilities to push trace and log data from your application:
- Simple formatted log lines (use the pattern log reader)
- Seggers SystemView (use the SystemView reader)
- Custom format (add your own reader)
- Emit other standard formats (like log4j xml, vcd,..)
- or use flux trace:
- Get to flux trace main page.
- Browse the examples.
- Implement a handler to push the trace data to the host
- Read the trace data with impulse:
- Use a port to read the data from any interface
- If the target of you trace data is a file, just open it